INTERNAL OPPORTUNITIES FOR CURRENT RESIDENTS as of 12/27/2012
1. Project title: Intraplueral Thrombolytics for Complicated Pleural Fluid Collections: A Multi-Institutional Experience
2. Principal investigator: Jason M. Wallen, MD
3. Investigators: Salman Zaheer, MBBS., Hannah Copeland, MD
4. Brief Description: Retrospective review of the experience of Loma Linda University Medical Center and the Loma Linda VA Medical Center in management of complex intrapleural fluid collections with intrapleural thrombolytics.
5. Current status: IRB Submitted.
6. Open to interested residents and students for chart review and drafting manuscript
Mark Reeves, MD, PhD
Role of RASSF1C in cancer growth and progression
Treatment of Cervical Cancer and HPV-related Malignancies by Small-Molecule Inhibition of HPV16 E6/E6* Interactions
TACE vs Proton for HCC
Biospecimen tissue collection
Early referral of the adrenal mass patient vs. referring physician workup: which is more cost effective? Review of the work up for adrenal mass done by referring physicians compared to AAES guidelines. In stage of data acquisition.